Friday, September 20, 2013

Endangered Species

Endangered species
This is for my sons, stepson, godson, & nephews: Chris, Shuan, Shamorr, Fatim, Anthony, Dereck, Devin, & David:
Be mindful of what your actions are, they bare dire consequences! Your counterparts, the Caucasian male, does not have the same obstacles as you do! They may make mistakes & fall, but all they have to do is wait, in time, their mistakes will be expunged. You, on the other hand, are not as fortunate! This is why we, as mothers, "ride your ass", its not because we enjoy arguing with you or fussing at you; it's because we want the best for you. Yes, we nag, we fuss, we push all of you because we love you! We need you to be better men, better than your fathers/ step fathers. We need to nurture you, hassle you, stay on top of you because we don't want to lose you to "the man"! We need you to be productive men in our society, to be able to take care of your future families financially & emotionally! It's not easy raising a good man! But, you guys are being lead by a strong woman! And I will not loose any of my boys to "the man"! Why, you ask, because I love you! I won't give up on you! You hear me?! I won't give up on you, because I love you! You are an endangered species & I am your protector! And as long as I'm alive, I'm a phone call away! Love you! Muah

- Mami/Auntie D/ Delilah
My hard- headed little one
 my smart hard working one
 my boys: i love them so much!
 My boys
 my Bebe
 My lil men
 all my boys except Fah & Chris
 Shami
 Fah, my god-son
 my Bebe
this is for the boys i help mold into good men! momma loves all of ya'll! muah

No comments:

Post a Comment