Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Loosing my artistic edge

Good Morning fellow bloggers,

It has been a long time since I written an entry. Working full time, part time, taking care of my mom & family has not allowed me any time to posts entries on my blog! Writing has been my escape for many things, and although I love both of my jobs & both my work families, & taking care of my loved ones, writing has always been my personal reprieve.
I do have to say, I have learned how to have fun @ work & enjoy the people I work with. The business of healing other human beings can be very stressful & difficult, but when you enjoy what you do & appreciate the people you do it with & have fun while doing it- it makes it all worth the stress. There are many nights, & mornings  that I come home & want to write/blog all my positive experiences, but am physically & mentally exhausted.
My co-workers always ask me, how do you have time to keep up with your blog, & I always respond by saying: I love to write & I will always make time for it no matter what. With my new schedule I have not been able to write as much as I would like, but knowing me, it's only a matter of time before I figure out how to squeeze it in to my already hectic schedule.
Writing gives me a high I can't explain, I'm always thinking, analyzing, & processing  things in my mind, the easy part is putting it down to paper, in my case cyber space.
I do have to apologize to my followers, for not posting new entries. But, I will try to make up for it by catching you up with pictures & captions. This is especially for Michelle, who tells me that she reads my blog just to catch up with me- & Michelle I appreciate you for that. As for my other friend, Monique, I am seriously considering taking my entries & presenting them to a publisher & I am sure you will be there with me!
As for my title, hmm, it feels like I'm loosing my artistic edge, but I will definitely make time to nurture it, I owe it to myself to save it & feed it, after all it can be my ticket to the better things in life!
With that said, let me catch you up on my limited social life & abundant work life:

A sorority gathering:


Paula, me & Michelle


 Michelle & me

Me cutting up!


 Had to take another one of Michelle & me!


@ NPD Scholarship Fundraiser


 My sisters from CLBC:


Anthony & me @ work



 My so loved staff @ SBMC: Harry & Nanj


My partner in crime @ SBMC: Jessica


@ the Environmental services office:


Quotes for today:













Enjoy your day! Muah

No comments:

Post a Comment