Sunday, September 30, 2012

Metamorphosing

Good Evening Bloggers,

As the leaves change & fall on the ground, I realize how much my life has changed. I remember being in a happy relationship & not having to worry about anything, because I knew that what ever life threw my way I had a best friend who was by my side to handle & conquer any situation. I want to thank you Mark for leaving me with nothing & although you temporarily took my confidence, I have slowly regained it back along with other strengths I have discovered. I now know I can successfully run a house by myself & do it with finesse. I can also manage two jobs & have time to spend with my family & still have time to spend with people who really appreciate me.
I had time today to drive around my neighborhood & take some random pictures:
by the Star Lite Diner
by one of the golf courses, by my house
magunda ikaw translation: you are beautiful:
learned that from my Filipino sista

And although my past trials & tribulations shook me to my core, I have managed to gracefully get up & feel better about who I am & that has transcended to my exterior- making me a more beautiful person. Having lost allot of important people in my life the unimaginable heartache left behind has transformed me into a better human being. Love leaves a memory no-one can steal; my past & my present speak for themselves. I'm a strong minded person, who is goal oriented & passionate for a better life! With every downfall, I get back up stronger & smarter, I refuse to give up on my dreams, I will push forward until I can't physically and or mentally push anymore. And along the way I will share my aspirations with my loved ones my passions & that includes my dreams, as I do now: 
                                 Jessica & me @ SBMC always talking about our future
Barry, Naomi, & Nieva: some of my family @ HUMC
                                              Paula & Lori mentors @ Rutgers University
Barry & me @ Cafe Frida in NYC
                                            Barry & me in Teaneck enjoying one of the local bands
(& no there is no romance between us)

My sister, Denise & me @ the Jay Z concert @ the Barclay Ctr in Brooklyn
                                           @ home during Sunday dinners with the family

I am slowly & gracefully metamorphosing into a person I am slowly falling in love with, and along the way I am setting an example for MY five beautiful kids. And if they don't know it it by now, they are why I push so hard! I love you tribe called mess- muah!

And since I have not blogged in a long time I have accumulated allot of quotes, some might be duplicates:












Good night! Muah



No comments:

Post a Comment