Saturday, May 25, 2024

Pertinacity

 Good evening bloggers,

Yes, I know it has been forever, but I return with so much gratitude and appreciation. I finished my Masters in SW in December of 2023 & walked the stage @ Widener University in May of 2024. Unfortunately, my only maternal sister passed away on  February of 2024, and I felt like I was alone again! And although I know I carry my loved ones in my heart, having them with me spiritually is comforting, but I still desire their physical presence! 

Sometimes my life feels so surreal, I feel like my soul has been here before and I am here to fulfill a purpose. My empathic nature has sensed that, for now, I need to move forward with my life journey solo. I have met some beautiful souls throughout my journey and I tend to keep them close to me. I also have met some tortured souls that have taught me very valuable life lessons and experiences, and hopefully I have impacted their lives as well. 

As I enter this new chapter of my life, I try to maintain an open mind and focus more on my intentionality. I have been working on focusing on what my soul needs and nurturing my creativity. Which for me is my education, my photography, & , of course, my writing. 

I have to mention that I also lost a relationship that was built on lies and betrayal, but the universe has a way of removing what does not behoove me and replacing it with better entities. So I move forward with a stronger tenacity and a heart full of hope & love.

As per my title for this entry, Pertinacity- a quality of sticking with something, no matter what! Which for me is a persistent determination of following my heart & my passions, and I will never give up! I will fulfill my dreams with a mix of courage, conviction, and, of course, stubbornness!

As I leave you, let me share some memories that I hold dear to me:



















No comments:

Post a Comment